- expand upon existing work in the area of food access and security.
- include and connect youth in 3 neighborhoods of Albuquerque: the South Valley, the Southeast Heights, and Santa Barbara/Martineztown.
- combat the obesity epidemic in a manner that engages youth.
- educate the youth involved and their communities about the nature of the food system.
- encourage the development of a personal relationship to food.
- mobilize residents to take action to improve food access and food quality for families living on a budget.
Monday, October 11, 2010
What's the point?
The YFAP aims to:
Posted by Francesca Galicki at 10:22 PM